The Ministry of Tourism, Government of India is observing National Tourism Day on 25th January 2022, under the aegis of ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’, the 75-week grand celebration launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to mark 75 years of India’s independence.
Worldwide, India has a remarkable position because of magnificent places that are famous as tourist destinations. India has a culturally rich heritage that attracts a lot of foreign tourists. To celebrate the diversity of our country, NATIONAL TOURISM DAY is celebrated on 25th January every year. This day is marked with a motive to appreciate our country’s beauty and spread awareness of the importance of tourism and its impact on the Indian economy. The theme for this years’ National Tourism Day is Rural and Community Centric Tourism.
To celebrate National Tourism Day, the Ministry of Tourism (MOT) and MyGov has organized an ‘Open Poster Making Competition’ with an aim to display the creativity of the masses whilst also showcasing the varied and rich cultural heritage that India has to offer.
• The competition is open for all Indian citizens.
• The participants may hand draw/sketch the poster on A3 or A4 pages or create digitally designed posters through computer software as well.
• Posters can be submitted in PDF or JPEG format.
• One participant can submit only one entry.
• It should be ensured that the uploaded poster is clearly visible along with the text and graphics/image.
Topic: India as a tourist destination.
Last Date of Submission: 6th February 2022
The top 10 (ten) entries will receive a certificate along with a souvenir and their poster will be published on social media handles of the Ministry of Tourism.